Associate Professor of Chinese
Ph.D., Cornell University 1993
His research interests include modern Chinese literature, film and cultural studies. His edited volume of essays entitled The Magnitude of Ming: Essays on Command, Alottment, Life and Fate in Chinese Culture is due out from the University of Hawai'i Press. He recently has finished a scholarly translation of Peng Ge's novel Setting Moon that includes a survey of Chinese literature from the 1950s in Taiwan and several appendixes on the Peking Opera, critical reception of the novel and correspondences. Having taught several summers in the Cornell FALCON and Middlebury Chinese Programs, Prof. Lupke also has a scholarly interest in Chinese language pedagogy.
Hidden Division Here - remove ID to reveal?
- WSU Alumnus Jackson Featured Speaker at Fall Sports Banquet
- Soccer Hosts Cougar Classic Tournament To Open 2006 Campaign
- Texas Native Signs Letter of Intent for Cougar Tennis
- Cougars Final Scrimmage Produces Pair Of Scoring Drives
- Bruce Added To Rotary Lombardi Watch List