Graduate Student - Spanish
I come from Chicago, Illinois USA, where I worked as a High School Spanish teacher for 4 years after my undergraduate studies. I learned Spanish through studying formally in High School and College, watching a lot of Univision, and study and travel abroad, most significantly 5 months in Santiago, Chile. I love studying world languages, including Portuguese, French and German, and find any excuse to travel around the world when I can.
B.A. Teaching of Spanish- University of Illinois, 2007
Areas of Interest
My academic areas of interest include 20th Century Literature and Film and the influences these media have on each other, the evolution of consciousness as seen through the arts, socioeconomic history and philosophy. Personal interests include books, movies, cooking and eating, comedy, farming, playing sports and being outdoors, singing and playing music.
Countries Visited:U.S.A, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Spain, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, England.
Thompson Hall 205
Hidden Division Here - remove ID to reveal?
- WSU Alumnus Jackson Featured Speaker at Fall Sports Banquet
- Soccer Hosts Cougar Classic Tournament To Open 2006 Campaign
- Texas Native Signs Letter of Intent for Cougar Tennis
- Cougars Final Scrimmage Produces Pair Of Scoring Drives
- Bruce Added To Rotary Lombardi Watch List