Professor of Spanish
Ph.D., Arizona State University, 1997
His research interests include the Spanish Latin American literature, cinema and culture. He has published and given conference presentations on diverse literature texts from Latin America and Spain, as well as cinema from Latin America. He has also written a short novel and a book on Mexican literature (Luis Spota and Jos Revueltas). He is currently at work on a study of the representation of women in the cinema of the Mexican Wars.
Hidden Division Here - remove ID to reveal?
- WSU Alumnus Jackson Featured Speaker at Fall Sports Banquet
- Soccer Hosts Cougar Classic Tournament To Open 2006 Campaign
- Texas Native Signs Letter of Intent for Cougar Tennis
- Cougars Final Scrimmage Produces Pair Of Scoring Drives
- Bruce Added To Rotary Lombardi Watch List