Assistant Professor, Clinical Track, Spanish
M.A., Spanish Literature & Languages, WSU 2007
Íñigo is from Bilbao, the Basque Country(Spain) and finished his undergraduate studies at UPV (Basque Country Public University) in 1995 with a bachelor in Human Resources. He came to the United States in 2001 and graduated from the University of Idaho in May 2005 with a bachelor's degree in Secondary Education and Spanish. He continued his studies at Washington State University and got his master's degree in Spanish Literature and Languages in May 2007.
Hidden Division Here - remove ID to reveal?
- WSU Alumnus Jackson Featured Speaker at Fall Sports Banquet
- Soccer Hosts Cougar Classic Tournament To Open 2006 Campaign
- Texas Native Signs Letter of Intent for Cougar Tennis
- Cougars Final Scrimmage Produces Pair Of Scoring Drives
- Bruce Added To Rotary Lombardi Watch List