Clinical Assistant Professor of German
Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin, 2005
Clinical Assistant Professor of German. His research interests focus primarily on foreign language writing, and how output is influenced both autonomously as well as by instructional convention. His studies include extensive backgrounds in second language acquisition and foreign language pedagogy. He is also deeply interested in comparative and historical Germanic linguistics. Dr. Bonzo is currently working on the development of an index he created for more accurately measuring writing complexity among intermediate German students.
Hidden Division Here - remove ID to reveal?
- WSU Alumnus Jackson Featured Speaker at Fall Sports Banquet
- Soccer Hosts Cougar Classic Tournament To Open 2006 Campaign
- Texas Native Signs Letter of Intent for Cougar Tennis
- Cougars Final Scrimmage Produces Pair Of Scoring Drives
- Bruce Added To Rotary Lombardi Watch List